Thursday, December 30, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 6

Day 6 - Something you hope you never have to do

I have a long list of things I never want to do, but something I hope I never have to do? Having to do something implies that I've lost control of the situation, and I like being in control of everything...

I hope I never have to lose a child. Death of family members is inevitable, and I expect it of most because people are ephemeral, but if it was my baby? Especially given how much I want one in the first place, to have one and then just have them be gone, and I can't do anything about it? Tragic.

Speaking of babies, I started making a baby blanket for my friend Tina. When it's finished, it'll look like this one:


Only hot pink because girls rule! I just want to get it done before the baby's born sometime in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Knit happens. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords