Friday, February 26, 2010

Why Blog?

This seems like the question to ask any blogger. And to every blogger, the answer is different. So why do I think I'm important enough to start my own blog? Several reasons:

1) I like to talk about myself, and believe it or not, not a lot of people like to hear about me.

2) I like to write/talk about things in general. I view blogging as a kind of therapy to get some of my thoughts out of my head. So most of this stuff will be ramblings or rants.

3) I want to show people my work! After all, I named it after an activity I enjoy. I really don't show my friends any of my work (and I sew, paint, knit, crochet, bake and craft in general.) I think I feel more comfortable sharing with strangers. Plus, now I have someplace to send people when they want to see my work!

4) It's free! I can say pretty much whatever I want, whenever I want! It doesn't cost me anything to do, it doesn't cost you anything to read (except time, but hopefully, you'll enjoy it.)

So I guess I blogging to just say things. And believe me, I will. What can you look forward to as a reader?

1) Anecdotes! I swear my friends and I are the funniest people ever. Honestly, if that chick from Laguna Beach can get her own spin off, and then that one chick from her show can get a spin off, my friends and I should be broadcast to your living room every week. You'll love them, and I'll add them to the "Cast List" as I talk about them.

2) Reviews of things! I like to give my opinion about things.

3) Pictures! Of people (who agree to be photographed) and projects I do, or random photography.

4) Rants. I rant a lot. What can I say? Things annoy me.

5) Lists. Obviously, I enjoy making those...

1 comment:

  1. I love the knit hat. Doesn't have that manufactured look. I also love ramblings and rants. Ok, I'm your new follower. Hope you'll follow me to?
    http://darkmoneyside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Knit happens. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords