Friday, December 31, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 7

Day 7 - Someone who has made your life worth living for

Sorry it's taken so long, but this is a difficult question to answer.

Hmmm... for some reason, I interpret the answer of this question as a significant other or maybe a child, of which I have neither. So I guess I'll have to pick someone else...

The dictionary defines worth as "good or important enough to justify." Aside from God, which I feel is an obvious answer that I don't want to choose because I don't really identify the Lord as a "someone," I guess that the next most important people to me are my parents.

Yes, I know I bitch about them all of the time. I know they drive me absolutely crazy. I know we don't agree on everything and that I act like a complete idiot on every occasion that I deal with them, but they're my parents. They love me, they're always there for me, and they take such great care of me that I know I'm going to have a difficult time transitioning into taking care of myself.

I try to be a good daughter. I try to make them proud of me and never do anything that will disgrace them. And they definitely make my life worth it.

My daddy=Best daddy in the entire universe.

My mommy.
I always tell her, "Mirror, mirror on the wall; I'm my mother after all," because the older I get, the more I realize I'm picking up her habits and mannerisms. And I know we look alike, so don't say it.

My little sister.
And just so you know, my sister looks like my mom and I too. We should really get together and take more family portraits. Plus, plus, also, and:

HAPPY (belated) NEW YEAR!
(I just realized that this post is dated December 31st because that's when I started it. Technically though, today is January 4th, just for the record.)

1 comment:

  1. So...you and your mother look soooo much alike!! I know you said not to say it, but I saw the picture before I read that. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Knit happens. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords