Friday, May 21, 2010

Boredom!

I don't start my summer job until school ends and summer starts. So I have two more weeks of nothing! What do I do in Denton that is so entertaining? I really can't think of anything to do here, and every time someone suggests something for me to do, it involves driving or spending money I don't have. I am so bored, I can't think of anything interesting to blog about besides my boredom.

Random survey time!

This, That, or the Other


I used to work at McDonalds, and I've always hated Burger King, so Wendy's.


Pants because the shorts the sell nowadays are too short. Anthony called them "denim panties."


Steak! Medium rare, please.


Dog.


I need texting and the Internet! I guess I pick Internet because I'm living okay without texting right now.


Ocean!


Strawberry.


I actually have no preference because I'm not a video game junkie, but I guess Wii.


Chinese. And I'm not sure what "American" food is since America is just everything.


South Park.


Facebook. No contest.


Action!


I don't like any of these girls, but I choose Dakota Fanning as the lesser of evils.


I don't drink, but I choose wine because I'm classy. ;)


Beautiful. It takes too much work to be sexy or gorgeous.


Whole! I never got the difference between milks until the college cafeteria offered all three.


Elmo is adorable and Barney was my favorite in childhood, but I'm going to have to go with Dora. Something about that Latina makes me smile.


Bottle.


Football. If I'm going to watch a sport, there must be a good chance someone will get hurt.


Red heads!


Markers. Of the permanent variety.


Oldest.


Ew. Futon since I have to pick.


Apartment.


Truck! I want one. Not to haul things, I just like being taller than other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Knit happens. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords