Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Free Your Mind

and the rest will follow! I read some blog that used this to answer one question a day, so I shall take inspiration from her (but don't ask me what blog that was...)

Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.

  1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I rarely like people my own age. I skipped the first grade, so I was always one of the youngest in my class, but I didn't like the underclassmen. And by underclassmen, I mean the class directly underneath mine, the one I left behind. I liked the class after them and the class after that. When I was a freshman, I hung out with the upperclassmen. I've always felt more comfortable with older people than people my age. It wasn't until I came to UNT that I made friends closer to my age.

I guess I have a tendency to act way older than I actually am. I like being motherly towards people younger than I am. I'm a prude, I don't understand drinking or how it's fun to drink until you pass out, I like HGTV, but at the same time, I like the Wiggles and Kevin Smith movies and Barbies and South Park. I like the color pink. I act younger than I am around people who are older than I. I curse like a sailor, and I don't have a job.

So, I would be an 8 year old girl, a 13 year old boy, or a 40 year old woman. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Knit happens. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords