Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My current life in 90 questions

Buying that extra extra awesome jacket.
My daddy's truck.
Hmmm... next Sunday, significant otherwise.
Black.
Shoulder length.
I suppose so, but that's rather relative isn't it?
In theaters, Alice in Wonderland.
Anthony, Cassandra, Robert, and Lexie.
KFC grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, and a biscuit. :)
Iced coffee.
NEVER.
No one that doesn't live here. My sister's friend Erica is here now.
Not especially.
"Yes."
In my room.
Brown.
Nope.
Ssnc
Not anymore. :(
Disney World!
Hannah Montana.
My dad's oxygen tank humming.
One million dollars. Does that count?
Freshly mowed grass.
I will say Anthony right now, but only because the people in this house are annoying me. Bailey makes me pretty happy too.
My room.
September 6, 1990.
Rachel.
Last September-ish? I swam at College Inn with Kat, Tony, Justin, and Cassandra.
Yes, even though they're stupid.
Walmart.
I need to get it done!
No.
Nope.
Why is the same question on here twice? I swear the people who make these quizzes are so lazy.
Facebook.
80 mph.
No.
English. But not writing. Just reading.
Nope.
I'm not sure I have a type. Just blue-eyed.
I think my talents are hidden.
I don't have one, I like them all.
In my car.
No idea.
Ennis.
I have a younger sister.
Yes, but I am not a brat. That is my younger sister all the way.
I wanted to paint.
Nope.
No.
No.
No, which I am very upset about.
HA. No.
I haven't yet, it's still early.
Zane Davis.
I have! I met the cast of Glee!
No.
A lot.
Yes, I am also watching Maury and determining if these guys are the father or not.
I like old Brittany.
Dusting.
To the collision center so I could get the dent repaired.
Yes.
Waxahachie, TX.
No, I am way too weak.
I don't pay it, so I don't know. I know we get unlimited text messages, and I rarely call people though.
This creeper on Maury.
Saturday night with Taylor and Bethaney.
A lot. Anywhere from 20-25.
Nope.
Two, one per ear.
Absolutely nothing.
No.
What page? I updated my blog yesterday, but I rarely update anything.
Yes. :)
Both. Disney World is better.
I like the PowerPuff Girls. And I miss Doug.
Chocolate chip pancakes.
Rainy.
I'm bad at it.
I sat on one, and broke it.
Last month.
Just this one.
Sometimes.
No.
A Honda Accord. I know, pretty lame.
That would be pretty much everyone I've ever wanted...
Back in Denton! Or in France. I don't care if they don't like Americans.
Yes. :)

2 comments:

  1. #26 - You were doing your room? What?

    #43 - Me too!!!

    #52 - You've never written a coded message!? They were so much fun in middle school! :P

    #88 - What? You don't want me? What's that supposed to tell me? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. #26 - I thought it said where.

    #88 - I haz you, so you don't count. I was counting the period of time in which you lied to me because you're a liar.

    ReplyDelete

 
Knit happens. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords