Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On another note

Everything that is good and right with the world contains leaven. I accidentally ate bread today. :( I just wanted something from the cafeteria that didn't look like cat barf. I successfully avoided the Girl Scout cookies and Zebra Cakes though.

But you know what snack does not contain leaven? Potato chips! I am saved!!!

Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.

6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

I actually think I would do super well in social work of some kind. I like volunteering and helping people. But work that I already do and hope to continue: ARTWORK.

7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

Since I will officially be switching majors to fibers, I am most definitely doing what I believe in. Doing what I believe in after paying for classes teaching me what I'm believing in will be the hard part...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Knit happens. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords