Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To Do: 3/3/10

To Do:

1) Stupid TWU project that I've been putting off for 3 weeks now. I really don't want to go to TWU.

2) Gouache painting! Since it's not due until next Tuesday, I can just put down the resist tonight. I long to procrastinate on this too though.

3) Stupid biology project. I loathe group projects with every fiber of my being. Not only did my group members completely ignore my suggestions for what malady we should cover, (I wanted anemia, they picked cervical cancer. We're all girls and we have to talk about our collective cervices in a power point. Lovely.) but they made me group leader and failed to come up with any time that we could meet.

4) Return library books. Possibly get more...

5) Clean my side of the room. I also don't want to do this. Oh, Procrastination, you foul mistress...

I feel like there's more, but I'm not sure what I'm forgetting. The rest of y'all have a wonderful day. Go soak up the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Knit happens. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords