Sunday, June 13, 2010

An Open Letter

To all women:

Dear Fellow Woman, whoever you may be,

I don't care if you're being bitchy. I don't care if it's because you're PMSing or having a bad day or you're trying to be manipulative; I get it. As a fellow woman, I know it's in our nature.

That being said, if I catch you and call you out, admit it. Trying to pretend that you're oh-so-innocent and sweet and that you didn't do anything wrong is so passe. Also as a fellow woman, I know your secrets, I was invited to that meeting.

Just trying to help you save face.

Love,
Essence B.

P.S. - Saying "whatever" at the end of a verbal disagreement is also lame. I much prefer, "Essence, you're right. I was trying to be a beyotch, and you caught me. Your logic is infallible."

But that's just me.



Also, I found this when I googled "cat fight." I might get this printed up poster size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Knit happens. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords